After having graduated from the University of Maastricht in 1995, Dimitri worked in the business sector for four years. He started his career as an attorney at law in Rotterdam in 1999, and has worked for Asselbergs & Klinkhamer Advocaten since 2002. Dimitri is specialized in administrative building law, administrative damage law, property development and rent law. He advises property developers, building companies, housing foundations and small and middle-sized companies. In addition, Dimitri acts as mediator in several areas of law.
- University of Maastricht
Connected to the office since: 2002
- VHA specialization training course
- MfN-registermediator (www.mfnregister.nl)
- Dutch Construction Lawyers Association (VBR-A)
- Landlord and Tenant Law Lawyers Association (VHA)
- Member of the Supervisory Council of the Breda Bar Association
- Chairman of Elisabeth Complaints Committee
- De Vryeheydt Etten
say about me
Quick and efficient.
In my opinion I have received excellent assistance