Real estate law relates to everything related to the construction and management of real estate. It is important that you are assisted in this by experienced real estate specialists. specialists of the real estate law section are happy to assist you!
The Real Estate/Construction/Environmen
• Procurement Law
• General Administrative Law
• Apartment rights and owners’ associations
• Architects, copyright and the ‘New Rules’
• Building Law
• Statutory rights and duties between neighbours
• Land affairs: land exploitation and expropriation
• Enforcement: administrative coercion, penalties and administrative fines
• Leasing and letting business premises
• Leasing and letting a dwelling
• Buying and selling real estate (both private and commercial property)
• Competition and cartel banning
• Environmental law
• Unlawful acts and loss compensation
• Agricultural tenancy law
• Planning blight
• Project development
• Spatial planning: zoning and exemptions
• Forms of collaboration in real estate projects
• State aid
The real estate specialists at AK Advocaten give advice and, if necessary, institute legal proceedings on behalf of project developers, contractors, housing corporations, health care institutions, architects and builders in particular. They are not only well informed about all legal innovations, but also follow all the wider developments in the areas of work of their clients.
Our team of specialists in real estate law is one of the largest in the region. In addition to our broad expertise in real estate law, there is a lot of specialized knowledge available.