Family law is the law of human relationships; a very wide legal field which requires the support that the specialist knowledge of lawyers can bring. Adopting the wrong approach in this particular area of law can have dramatic and far-reaching consequences. Every day, the lawyers in the Family Law department at Asselbergs & Klinkhamer Advocaten are engaged in all types of work in the field of family law, acting as lawyer or mediator.
Family law includes:
• Maintenance, both child maintenance and spousal maintenance
• Parenting plan
• Divorce and division of community of property
• Matrimonial contract and divorce
• Division of pension after divorce
• Dissolution of cohabitation contract
• Termination of a registered partnership
• Judicial separation
• Child acknowledgement
• Child protection measures
• Mentorship, administration and guardianship
• Name changes
• Division of an inheritance
In all of these cases, please turn to Asselbergs & Klinkhamer Advocaten. It is wise, in situations like these, to consult one of our specialists about the consequences. For all matters of family law, you can count on the expert assistance of one of our family law lawyers. The lawyers of Asselbergs & Klinkhamer Advocaten are all widely experienced and practise their work with dedication.
The family law department holds a consultation hour, free of charge and without appointment, every Thursday morning from 09.00 until 10.00. Click here for more information.
Please also visit our specialist family law websites: alimentatiezaken.com and echtscheidingszaken.com.